My new personal glove of choice for winter is the Ipsoot
I was invited to be affiliated with Vallerret at the start of 2020 after making enquiries about the Ipsoot Photography Glove for my own personal use. The gloves seemed to be extremely well made and designed by people who understand the needs of photographers. With that in mind, I accepted and am currently testing the Ipsoot winter glove, which I will report on next winter. In the meantime, below are the main features of the glove.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Magnets: Keep the FlipTech open and out of the way, increasing your access to your camera.
- Ergonomic fit: Pre curved glove to ensure a great fit and camera control.
- Goats leather and 2 Ply Twill: The combination of fabrics creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
- Thinsulate insulation: An added insulation layer ensuring toasty warm digits.
- Non-slip grip: The Super sticky grip keeps your camera safe.
- Photography specs: Pocket for your SD-Card or hand warmer with a Tripod Key included. A Buff lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb.
- Jersey Cuff: keeping your wrist toasty warm, slip on and slip off with ease.