My new personal choice of glove for winter is the Markhof Pro V3
I was invited to be affiliated with Vallerret at the start of 2020 after making enquiries about the Ipsoot Photography Glove for my own personal use. The gloves seemed to be extremely well made and designed by people who understand the needs of photographers. Having tried the Ipsoot, I decided that the Markhof Pro V2 was less extreme and better suited to my needs and have loved this glove with a passion ever since. However, late 2021 saw the release of the new improved Markhof Pro with Version 3 now on the market and whilst the improvements needed were few, Vallerret have addressed all of them. They only downside is that they are so nice, I hate getting them dirty so in truth, I wish I had two pairs.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Larger, Stronger Magnets: Keep the FlipTech open and out of the way, increasing your access to your camera.
- Ergonomic fit: Pre curved glove to ensure a great fit and camera control.
- Goats leather, laminated soft twill and a 2 Ply DWR suede: The combination of fabrics creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
- Thinsulate insulation: An added insulation layer ensuring toasty warm digits.
- Non-slip grip: The Super sticky grip keeps your camera safe.
- Photography specs: Pocket for your SD-Card or hand warmer with a new stronger Tripod Key included. A Buff lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb.
- Jersey Cuff: keeping your wrist toasty warm, slip on and slip off with ease.